Spring Lane is a club that offers a modern, friendly and non-elitist atmosphere. We welcome players of all standards to join. There are plenty of members who have only taken up tennis in the past few years, so don’t worry about your standard! If you are new to the game or looking to improve, we would also recommend you attend a Making Aces coaching group as well as SLTC Club Sessions.
During the Summer months we have 3 Club Sessions each week:
- Sunday 10-12noon (year round)
- Tuesday 6.30-8.30pm (April onward)
- Thursday 6-8pm (April onward)
With a range of abilities spread across the 8 courts. SLTC now boasts 9 teams in the Colchester & District Tennis Leagues. With the wide range of abilities at Spring Lane, we’re sure there will be a team to suit you.
The season runs from February through ’til the end of November, although players can join SLTC at any point throughout the year.
Benefits of becoming a Member of Spring Lane Tennis Club include:
- Free Club Sessions
- Free Court Time (guest fees apply)
- Internal Matchplay
- Matchplay opportunities in the Colchester & District Tennis League
- Social Events
- Wimbledon Club Trip
- Discounted Coaching (for 1.5hr sessions)
- Entry into our Wimbledon Ticket Ballot
We have a fantastic group of over 120 members, ranging in age and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a club that encourages players of any standard to join!
We also run Fundraising Fun Tournaments for all members to get involved and make some money for the SLTC Resurfacing Fund. This year, they’re on:
- Saturday 23rd March (2.30-5pm)
- Sunday 12th May (10-12.30pm)
- Sunday 7th July (10-12.30pm)
- Sunday 29th September (10-12.30pm)
If you are interested in becoming a member of Spring Lane Tennis Club please download the Joining Form or email email@example.com. Don’t forget to ‘like’ our Spring Lane Tennis Club Facebook page!